Dialysis Center Care Teams
For four years in a row, DaVita has outperformed the rest of the industry, with more three, four and five star rated centers.*
The DaVita Care Team
- Nurses are dedicated to closely following the treatment plans outlined by nephrologists, overseeing each dialysis treatment to optimize results.
- Dietitians provide education and support to help patients better maintain a kidney-friendly diet.
- Social workers actively support patients and their families during and after the transition to dialysis to help enhance their quality of life.
- Care technicians promote the comfort and safety of patients in the dialysis center, monitoring the patients before, during and after treatment.
- Insurance specialists help patients navigate their insurance options.
- Placement Coordinators help ESRD patients find access to dialysis when on trips—both nationally and internationally, at many popular vacation destinations.
- Facility administrators manage the patient-treatment schedule and all other aspects of a dialysis center’s operations.
- Emergency services providers respond to emergency situations so patients are accounted for and placed in alternate dialysis centers during natural disasters or severe weather.
- Call center support specialists help patients find the nearest dialysis center to their home or vacation destination, explain treatment options and more.
The DaVita care team provides services that are driven by a strong Mission and Core Values.
Learn about the DaVita® VillageHealth integrated care team.
* April 2018 CMS Five-Star Quality Rating results