Cold Veggie Pizza Snacks
- CKD non-dialysis
1 piece, 2-1/4” x 2-1/2”
- 16 ounces crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 13” x 9” x 2” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out both packs of crescent rolls onto the baking pan, forming into a single flat dough surface. Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Let stand until cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the ranch dressing and garlic powder. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- Chop broccoli, carrot, cucumber and onion. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Arrange chopped vegetables on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Cover pizza with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time. Slice 4 even vertical cuts and 5 horizontal cuts for 20 pieces.