Crab-Stuffed Celery Logs
- CKD non-dialysis
- 4 celery ribs (medium 8-in)
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Trim the celery rib ends. Drain and flake the crab meat. Mince the onion.
- In a small bowl combine the crab meat, onion, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Fill each celery rib with 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture.
- Cut each celery rib into 3 pieces.
- Sprinkle crab-stuffed celery pieces with paprika before serving.