Holiday Tuna Ball
- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces canned tuna
- 1/3 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Set cream cheese out to soften for 30 minutes.
- Drain canned tuna and flake with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, tuna, cranberries, celery, onion and cumin. Mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parsley then place on a plate. Shape the cream cheese mixture into a ball and roll in bread crumbs to cover.
- Wrap the ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.