- CKD non-dialysis
1 popcorn ball
- 1/2 cup butter
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 cups unsalted popped popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- Place butter and marshmallows in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and optional food coloring.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Pour in marshmallow mixture and stir.
- To make popcorn balls, grease hands with butter and form popcorn balls about the size of a baseball. Place on wax paper to cool. Serve or store wrapped in plastic wrap.