- CKD non-dialysis
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless turkey breasts
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 large onions
- 3 sweet bell peppers (red and green)
- 40 ounces canned pineapple chunks
- 8 ounces canned mandarin oranges
- 1 cup raspberry salad dressing
- 1/2 pound grapes
- 24 skewers or kabob sticks
- Cook turkey breasts at 350° F for 1 hour or until meat thermometer reaches 180° F. Let cool.
- Cut turkey into bite size cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce, sugar, oil, ginger and nutmeg.
- Place turkey cubes in mixture. Cover and let sit in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut onions and peppers into kabob-sized pieces. Drain pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges.
- Using skewers, alternate turkey, onion, peppers, and pineapple chunks to make 24 kabobs.
- Place kabobs in a large microwave safe dish and cover with wax paper. Microwave kabobs for 8 minutes.
- Place kabobs on a serving platter. Pour dressing over kabobs and garnish with grapes and mandarin oranges before serving.