Wonton Quiche Minis
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 ounce lean cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons sweet red pepper
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose white flour
- 24 wonton wrappers (3-1/4” x 3”)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Finely chop ham. Chop green onions and red pepper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, ham, onions, pepper and flour until well combined and set aside.
- Lightly coat 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Line cups by gently pressing the center of 1 wonton wrapper into each cup, allowing ends to extend above edges of cup.
- Spoon the egg mixture into the wonton-lined cups, dividing evenly among all 24 cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.